WEALTRA is the only business solely dedicated to offering online learning solutions to the Wealth Management Community.
The Wealtra Digital Learning Platform - is used by over 160 wealth management firms to help them meet their compliance, CPD/CPT/CPE, reporting and general learning and development requirements - in a transparent, robust, and professional manner. These include Private Banks, External Asset Managers (EAMs), Multi-Family Offices, Securities Firms, and Fund Managers.
Hubbis offers many digital courses that are eligible for continuing professional development CPD/CPT in Hong Kong, Singapore and Regionwide. In Singapore, Hubbis is an accredited IBF training provider. In Malaysia, Hubbis is an accredited Training Provider for the SIDC.
Here are some examples of courses on our platform for your reference.
There are over 200+ hours of courses on our platform, and it costs USD300 per person per year.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about Hubbis Digital Learning Solutions.
Please CLICK HERE to see a list of ALL our digital courses that are eligible for CPD/CPT.
Please CLICK HERE to view all IBF Accredited digital courses.
The top reasons your peers use our platform are;
- A one-stop-shop solution
- Saves you money - usually 80 percent plus of what you currently spend on less meaningful continuous professional development.
- In some circumstances you will be entitled to an IBF rebate / subsidy. (in Singapore)
- You are invited to attend high quality Hubbis physical events that also entitle you to CPD/CPT
- You are invited to over 30 hours of virtual (online) events that also entitle you to CPD/CPT
- Enables you to meet your compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Training is interactive, meaningful and assessed.
- Training is practical and created by actual wealth management practitioners and experienced professionals.
- Training material is refreshed and improved regularly – based on feedback.
- When the regulator audits your staff’s professional development - you have appropriate, structured, documented training reports on a professional platform to show them. Not the back of an envelope or an excel spreadsheet.
- You can visibly be seen to invest in the training and development of your front-line staff in a proper and robust way.
- Ability to upload ALL internal and external training records to the platform to track total CPT hours
The latest articles from Wealtra
Business Families in Transition - Guiding Wealthy Families in the Passing of the Torch The great wealth transfer in Asia, as it is often regarded as, alludes to the present reality facing the region, in which trillions of dollars are set to be passed to the next generations of wealthy families in a region set to be the larges...
The latest thought leadership from Wealtra
The Challenges Around Training and Professional De... Independent wealth management firms in Asia are finding that talent across all key areas of their businesses is in short supply, and costs are rising inexorably. Luckily, the growth of the local private wealth market and the influx of more global HNW and UHNW wealth to the region are combining to ma...
The latest events from Wealtra
HUBBIS DIGITAL ASSETS IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT FORUM - Singapore 2023 Hubbis is delighted to announce we will be hosting the 2023 HUBBIS DIGITAL ASSETS IN WEALTH MANAGEMENT FORUM on Wednesday 29th November 2023, in Singapore. The event will feature our all-day format we introduced with great success in 2022 to deliver the most efficient and engaging agenda, discuss...