We are delighted to be hosting the next annual Hubbis Philippines Wealth Management Forum on Wednesday 20th March, 2024 for the Private Wealth Management Community.
The event will feature our tried-and-tested half-day-plus event format, curated to deliver the most efficient and engaging agenda, discussions and networking, beginning at 09.00 and ending at 14.00 after lunch (for those that would like to stay).
The event will spotlight the transformative journey of wealth management in the Philippines — a market that's maturing, diversifying, and embracing digital advancements. It will acknowledge the progressing landscape of Philippine wealth management, emphasising the enhancement of expertise and insights among both established contenders and emerging entrants.
Key elements of the event:
- 6 specialist presentations and Workshops
- 8 panel discussions
- A unique get-together enabling delegates to meet with 200+ leading wealth management practitioners from local, regional and international Private Banks, Commercial and Investment Banks, Independent Wealth Management Firms, Family Offices, IFAs, Fund Houses, Insurance Companies, Digital Solutions Providers & FinTechs, Lawyers, Consultants and others…
- An unprecedented opportunity to hear from more than 20 local and international speakers who are well-known experts in wealth management, investment and wealth advisory & solutions community in the Philippines, and the wider region.
- Networking coffee and refreshment breaks, and lunch provided
- And… the event will qualify for 3.5 hours of CPD
We will host panel discussions and presentations on these topics and more:
- How are Asia's wealth management trends affecting client interactions in the Philippines?
- What role does digital innovation have in the Philippine wealth landscape and its significance?
- How might investment strategies be tailored for affluent Filipino clients?
- How has Philippine wealth management evolved of late, and what lies ahead?
- Which challenges arise when transitioning from business assets to personal wealth for clients?
- How has the role of private client advisers in the Philippines developed since 2023, and what improvements are necessary?
- What is crucial for a successful private wealth enterprise in the Philippines?
- How might we ready ourselves for upcoming competition in the Philippine wealth sector?
- Which emerging investment opportunities look promising for Philippine market operators?
- How might digital tools enhance the efficiency and personalisation of the Philippines' wealth sector?
A community of leading organisations within Asian Wealth Management
UnionBank of the Philippines
In the rapidly changing world of wealth management, the Philippines stands out, blending tradition with innovative strategies. At this year's Hubbis Philippines Wealth Management Forum, we'll dive into the nation's unique position, particularly as technology and global interconnectivity surge. Join us to understand how the Filipino wealth sector is adapting to the needs of its increasingly tech-savvy, ultra-wealthy clients, emphasizing the importance of integrating technology with personalization.
Our experts will compare the Philippines' wealth landscape with other ASEAN nations, highlighting areas of growth and strategies for enhancement, including regulatory changes and collaborative ventures. With the Philippines' growing population, economy, and private wealth, understanding the region is vital for businesses looking to thrive.
We'll also discuss the Philippines' investment prospects, the rise of sustainable investing, and the changing role of private client advisors. Come with us as we unravel the future of wealth management in the Philippines.
Join us as we navigate these compelling narratives and chart a course for the future of wealth management in the Philippines.
To give you a clearer understanding of what you can expect from the 2024 event, you can CLICK HERE to view the output from our very popular Philippines Wealth Management Forum 2023.