Hubbis is delighted to announce that the Singapore Independent Wealth Management Forum for 2024 on Wednesday 17th April.
The event will feature the half-day-plus format we introduced with great success in 2022 to deliver the most efficient and engaging agenda, discussions, and networking, beginning at 09.00 and ending at 14.00 after lunch (for those that would like to stay).
Very simply, the event will focus on the evolution of Independent Wealth Management in Singapore and more broadly across Hong Kong and Asia.
Key elements of the event:
- 6 specialist presentations.
- 3 panel discussions.
- A unique get-together enabling delegates to meet with 200+ leading wealth management practitioners from local, regional and Independent Wealth Management Firms, Family Offices, IFAs, local, regional, and international Private Banks, Fund Houses, private asset specialists, Insurance Companies, Digital Solutions Providers & FinTechs, Lawyers, Consultants and others…
- An unprecedented opportunity to hear from more than 20 local and international speakers who are well-known experts in the broad landscape of the wealth management community
- Networking coffee and refreshment breaks.
- Lunch for those who wish to stay.
- And…the event will qualify for 3.5 hours of CPD.
A community of leading organisations within Asian Wealth Management
Tan Woon Hum
Shook Lin & Bok
Hubbis are delighted to be hosting the Singapore Independent Wealth Management Forum 2024, which takes place on Wednesday 17th April.
The event serves as a confluence for professionals in the Independent Wealth Management Community to discuss pressing topics such as diversifying competition, talent acquisition, and technological integration within the wealth management sector not only in Singapore, but also extending to Hong Kong and the broader Asian region.
The preceding forum in 2023 highlighted the competitive nature of the private wealth management market in Singapore, emphasizing the opportunities it presents for multi-family offices and external asset managers to carve a niche through personalized and bespoke services. A significant concern discussed was the challenge of attracting and retaining highly skilled professionals in a competitive job market, alongside the strategies firms could adopt to navigate this. The forum also delved into the realm of technological advances and digital transformation, exploring how firms could seamlessly integrate these advancements to enhance processes, platforms, and client experiences.
The 2024 forum, when detailed, is expected to build on these discussions, reflecting on the strides made over the year and fostering dialogues aimed at propelling the Independent Wealth Management sector to greater heights amidst evolving market dynamics.
Join us on April 17th for what will be an insightful, informative, and thought-provoking event.
You may wish to CLICK HERE to see the content from the event in 2023. Which was attended by senior management, product gatekeepers and business heads from local and universal Private Banks and Retail Banks, along with other wealth managers like IFAs, Independent Wealth Managers and Securities firms.
Or you may wish to CLICK HERE to view the photos from what was a massively successful forum.