InvestaX is a Singapore-headquartered, Monetary Authority of Singapore licensed investment and trading platform for Digital Securities (DSO), Security Tokens (STO), and NFTs. We help leading private firms, including crypto, venture, private equity, and real estate, transform from being Web 2.0 analog into being Web 3.0 compatible.
How can InvestaX help your business?
- We provide a white-label partner program, where you can have a branded section of our platform for all your tokenized deals
- We are a fully licensed blockchain technology platform for issuing and trading any of your securities, digitally
- With us as partners, you can create new technology-driven investments such as Digital Spacs, Digital Esops (Desop), NFTs, and Digital Funds such as e-VCC, real estate, private equity or VC tokenized funds.
- Choose between leading blockchain protocols including Ethereum, Algorand, Tezos, Hedera Hashgraph and Stacs.
- Simplified pricing model, one monthly fee covers everything**
- Diversify your investor base from a small group of big-ticket investors to a bigger group of small to big-ticket investors
InvestaX aims to drive adoption across the industry and help as many companies across the analog to digital divide as possible (Web 2.0 to Web 3.0), so the digital securities industry can continue to grow rapidly, and clients can learn and understand the benefits of issuing their next securities digitally.
Here’s a quick intro VIDEO - InvestaX in 120 secs!
- • Product Manufacturer
The latest articles from InvestaX
How to put the right real estate investments in front of your clients Julian Kwan, Chief Executive Officer of Singapore based real estate investment platform InvestaCrowd, provides solutions to the growing ranks of HNW individuals and families that are investing a rising proportion of their wealth in commerci...
The latest videos from InvestaX
The latest events from InvestaX
Malaysian Wealth Management Forum 2019 We were delighted to host our 8th annual event or the private wealth management community in Malaysia. More than 250 CEOs, COOs, Independent Asset managers and other senior practitioners attended – from a mix of local and international Private Banks, Retail Banks, Insurance Compan...
The latest event content from InvestaX
Fintech: are IAMs investing the right way? The right systems and tools seem to be inevitable even at the independent end of the wealth management spectrum, given a market landscape where survival depends on staying up-to-date with the many reporting, risk management and disclosure obligations.