The Adoption of Digital Assets & Tokenisation Amongst Private Clients in Asia
- How is the market enhancing and evolving itself after fraud and systemic shocks with unregulated crypto exchanges.
- What is the relevance to private wealth managers and UHNW clients? How should they engage this opportunity?
- What is the correct digital asset strategy? What are the pitfalls?
- How is the regulatory landscape developing?
- What role will Hong Kong now play in the further evolution of the market? What is your plan for digital assets in the next 6 months?
- Why would investors take the risk on digital assets when other asset classes have predictable returns?
- What will be the “breakthrough” asset class for tokenised securities to your company and clients?
- What will be the key factors that lead to the adoption of tokenised securities? How will the adoption curve steepen?
- Why have you made a decision to make digital assets a part of your business strategy?
- What are the key barriers to launching a digital asset strategy for your business?
- What key improvements would you like to see from a business perspective in the digital securities industry?
JP Asia Partners
Kok Hoe Wong
Director of Marketing & Business Development (APAC)
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, Singapore
Head of APAC, Management
More videos from Christophe Lee, JP Asia Partners