Panel Discussion – Setting up a family office - What are the actual challenges and consequences of having a family office?
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use.
Panel Discussion - Setting up a family office - What are the actual challenges and consequences of having a family office?
- Why do you need a family office? What are key considerations?
- What are the tax issues?
- What is the division between a family office and an investment office?
- What are the different types of trust / structures and how are they relevant?
- How do you manage all the ‘governance’ aspects specifically?
- How can you keep abreast of all the legal and procedural requirements?
- What typically goes wrong?
- Differences between the needs and expectations for clients from PRC, SE Asia, India or elsewhere?
- What are the specific challenges with family offices adapting to today’s complexities?
Bordier & Cie
Tan Woon Hum
Partner, Head of Trust, Asset & Wealth Management Practice
Shook Lin & Bok
Proprietary Capital Holdings
Dr. Silvio Struebi
Simon-Kucher & Partners
Registered Foreign Lawyer
More videos from Kevin Hayes, Eton Solutions