Trends and Priorities - Private Wealth Management in Hong Kong
- What’s the role of Hong Kong today in the regional / global wealth management landscape?
- Where are the opportunities for further growth – for example, accessing the Greater Bay Area?
- What are regulatory and compliance issues that give you the most problems?
- What are the trends shaping the industry in the next ten years?
- Diversity of custody? Safety of custody? Where and how? What are the trends and expectations from clients?
- Big or small? Mainstream or bespoke? What was the effect of the downfall of Credit Suisse and SVB? Where do clients perceive is a safe haven for their money today?
- How are you improving your processes and platform?
- How do you manage delivering advice vs clients who want to work by themselves?
CEO Singapore and Head of Distribution, Asia
Janus Henderson Investors
Managing Director, Head of Wealth Management Hong Kong
Managing Director, Asia Pacific
Managing Partner & Founder
Carret Private Capital
Dr. Nick Xiao
Chief Executive Officer
More videos from Andrew Hendry, Janus Henderson Investors