Panel Discussion - Impact Investing and Microfinance Present Exciting Opportunities for Asian Private Clients
- Impact Investment – how would you explain this opportunity? How do you engage this opportunity?
- Financial Returns with Social Impact – what does this mean in reality?
- Impact Investment – trends and developments in Asia and Emerging Europe. Is the market growing?
- How can this provide diversification to portfolios?
- Impact investing is not philanthropy and doesn't have to be discretionary. Can you generate health returns in the environmental space just because of the macro tailwinds from climate change?
- For family offices, is the biggest opportunity the de-risking their core business?
- How can you get investment exposure to high-yield, differentiated ‘real economy’ opportunities?
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) – is this increasingly important?
- How do European and Asian Family Office, Multi-Family Office and Ultra high net worth investment clients assess and manage their Impact Investment allocations?
- What is the contribution to clients’ investment portfolios of micro finance investments, that have zero-correlation to equity-markets?
- Due Diligence and Impact Measurement – what must you consider?
Executive Director and Head of Research
K2 Asset Management
Tsao Family Office
Thomas Riber Knudsen
Director, ESG & Impact Investing