Founded in 2003, VinaCapital is one of Vietnam’s leading investment management and real estate development firms, with a diversified portfolio of USD1.8 billion in assets under management. Our mission is to produce superior returns for investors by using our extensive knowledge, networks, and creativity to identify and capitalise on the many opportunities emerging in Vietnam.
Led by senior executives with extensive experience in international finance and investment management, VinaCapital’s professionals cover the full range of traditional and alternative asset classes including listed equity, private equity, real estate, venture capital, and fixed income.
VinaCapital manages three closed-end funds listed on the London Stock Exchange, including:
• VinaCapital Vietnam Opportunity Fund Limited (VOF), which trades on the Main Market, is a diversified fund that invests in several asset classes including public and private equities.
• VinaLand Limited (VNL), which trades on AIM, is a real estate fund that makes direct investments in the residential, retail, hospitality, and office sectors.
Other funds include:
• Forum One – VCG Partners Vietnam Fund (VVF), a UCITS-compliant, long-term, open-ended fund, with an active, bottom-up approach to listed equity investment.
• DFJ VinaCapital L.P. (DFJV), our venture capital fund in partnership with noted US firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson, is focused on early stage investments in technology, new media and fintech.
• VinaWealth Equity Opportunity Fund (VEOF), a domestic fund that maximises returns through both capital appreciation and dividend yield from investments in various listed equities in Vietnam.
• VinaWealth Enhanced Fixed Income Fund (VFF), which invests in fixed income securities such as government bonds, corporate bonds, and term deposits.
• Vietnam Equity Special Access Fund (VESAF), the company’s newest fund, which invests in equities and is unencumbered by foreign restrictions or size.
VinaCapital is also a joint venture partner with Warburg Pincus in Lodgis Hospitality Holdings, a new hospitality platform focused on Southeast Asia.
The latest articles from VinaCapital
The latest videos from VinaCapital