What are some HNW Life Insurance Options?
What are the HNW Life Insurance Options?
- How do you choose? - Whole Life, Term Life, UL, VUL, IUL and PPLI.
- More product choice is confusing – how can we present the right opportunities to clients today?
- Key mistakes that clients make in choosing life insurance?
- What differences are you seeing between the needs of European clients’ and Clients in the Asia?
- One of the issues with Life Insurance is that everyone (providers and brokers) focus on products – apart from the client, who thinks about their actual needs? To what extent must this change?
- If you work directly with private clients, how should you begin the conversations, how should you then work with the specialist distributors and agencies to further advance these solutions for Asia’s private clients, and very importantly, how do you participate properly and legally in the fee income/commissions?
- Does the average private banker or EAM RM/advisor understand enough about the life products and solutions, or what needs to happen to boost their knowledge, engagement and involvement?
Sales & Distribution
Transamerica Life (Bermuda)
Insurance Industry Consultant
Vice President, Business Development
Knighthead Annuity & Life Assurance Company
More videos from Roger Chi, 1291 Group