Panel Discussion - Current Trends and Concerns for Indian Families
- What are the challenges and expectations of UHNW Indian Families today?
- How is the role of estate and legacy planning changing today?
- How do Indian families move money offshore today – especially now as there are so many very wealthy clients?
- How is philanthropy developing? Especially given the impact of changes in regulations.
- How do clients plan for their collectibles – like vintage cars and art? How do they structure these assets and who do they leave them to?
- How are trust disputes likely to play out in the future? What are the issues?
- Are families adequately prepared for the transition to the next generation?
- Are families taking any steps to evaluate the risks and consider solutions?
Head - Wealth Structuring & Estate Planning
Khaitan & Co
Partner, Private Wealth & Family Offices
Hourani & Partners
Head of Wealth Planning
More videos from Pranav Khanna, Trident Trust