Panel Discussion - Creating value for clients as they consider their legacy
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use.
Creating value for clients as they consider their legacy
- Why is the conversation around wealth and legacy planning increasingly important?
- How do you add value to your clients in the non-investment side of your relationship?
- What do UHNW clients expect of their advisers and the professional services firms they work with?
- Are there any issues to further growth? Talent / cost / taxes?
- What is the current state of the Singapore wealth management market, and what are the key advantages it offers regional and global clients?
Co-Founder and Managing Partner
Lee Woon Shiu
Managing Director & Group Head of Wealth Planning, Family Office & Insurance Solutions
DBS Private Banking
Head of Family Services, Asia
More videos from Serge Hediger, 1291 Group