What's required to set up your independent firm in Singapore?
Justin Kendrick, Co-Founder and Head of Investment Solutions, Ingenia, talks about what it takes to set up shop as a wealth manager in Singapore and how a consulting firm like theirs can help the founders tremendously in the starting out process.
You can also click on the individual questions below to jump to that section.
- If a private banker wants to set up their own independent wealth management firm in Singapore, what do they have to do?
- What are some of the obvious challenges that they might face?
- What type of people will they need to employ?
- The percentage of wealth managed by independent wealth management firms in Singapore is still quite low - why is that?
- Ingenia have a solution that can help in the setup of an independent wealth management firm - can you explain how you can help?