Staying relevant and refining the value proposition
Urs Brutsch of HP Wealth Management shares insights on refining the value proposition of the independent asset management (IAM) industry by staying relevant and adapting to changing times.
You can also click on the individual questions below to jump to that section.
- What can we do as an industry to refine the value proposition?
- How should independent firms decide what type of business they want to be in and why?
- What are the regulators doing to facilitate the growth within the industry and what more can they do?
- Where will Asia’s wealth management industry be in 2020?
- Is there a need for more competent people to be within the industry or do you think that the industry is overstaffed?