Reinventing Training and Professional Development in Wealth Management
Mark Wightman of EY
May 17, 2023
- How is the training and professional development framework in Singapore evolving?
- How can we improve training and make is more relevant and impactful?
- How can we use training to attract and retain the right talent? And differentiate the firm and create a better client experience?
- Should there be a professional framework / requirement for independent wealth managers like MFOs and EAMs?
- What are the key topics and areas of focus for 2023 and beyond?
- How can training be most effective for onboarding, transition and career development?
- Making it stick – from learning to implementation. Strategies for success.
- How does HR and Compliance fit into this equation?
- How do you decide whether training has been a successful outcome - for the organisation, the RM and the client?
- Do we need to focus more on education for clients?
Asia-Pacific Wealth & Asset Management Consulting Leader
Arjan de Boer
Head of Markets, Investments & Structuring, Asia
Indosuez Wealth Management
Head of Business Development - Singapore
Chief Operating Officer
More videos from Mark Wightman, EY
Publications & Thought Leadership
PFI Mega Life President & CEO on Evolving the Digital Platform and Scaling the Offering
Avaloq’s APAC & MEA Head Highlights How the Firm is Grasping the Immense Growth Potential Ahead
Empowering the Banking Sector to Deliver a More Powerful & Comprehensive Wealth Management Offering
Wealth Solutions & Wealth Planning
Wealth & Family Business Transition and Succession in the Middle East – a Hubbis Round Table Discuss...
Revo Digital Family Office welcomes Guidelines for Virtual Asset Trading Platform Operators to take...
Standard Chartered and Singapore FinTech Association partner on blockchain paper to drive sustainabi...
Refik Anadol’s ‘Glacier Dreams’ debuts in Singapore as a new multi-sensory experience in Julius Baer...
The Financial Plannings Association of Malaysia and KoiZai Enters into a Collaboration Agreements To...