Panel discussion - The evolution of demand in Thailand for private assets
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use. dvisors
Panel discussion – In partnership with GAM Investments
The evolution of demand in Thailand for private assets
- What’s the value of private assets within a diversified portfolio?
- What are the challenges faced by clients in accessing these opportunities?
- How do you value private assets? Especially given the substantial volatility in the public markets
- To what extent Is there a democratisation of access to private market opportunities?
- What are the differences in alignment of interests in private vs public markets? What are the benefits of investing alongside large anchor investors?
- What are the pros and cons of the various types of exits for private companies?
- We are witnessing rotation from high-growth disruptive investments into more ‘old economy’ plays. What impact will this have on private companies?
Managing Director - Head of Singapore
Dr. Jon Wongswan
Kiatnakin Phatra Securities
Phillip Asset Management
President & Portfolio Manager
Liberty Street Advisors
More videos from Terence Bong, GAM Investments