Panel discussion – The changing needs of Wealthy Indian Families
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use.
The changing needs of Wealthy Indian Families
- How is the role of estate and legacy planning changing today?
- What are the onshore and offshore opportunities and challenges?
- How do clients successfully engage the next gen?
- How do wealthy Indians structure their offshore wealth in a way away that is compatible with Indian tax and legal regulations?
- What are the moving parts – and how do you co-ordinate the best solution for clients?
- What are the pitfalls and consequences of not doing it properly?
Khaitan & Co
Head Wealth Structuring & Estate Planning
Edelweiss Private Wealth
Managing Director, Singapore
Partner, Private Client & Family Offices
Hourani & Partners