Panel Discussion - Residency & Citizenship – Tracking Key Trends for Asia’s Wealthy
For institutional, professional investors and financial intermediaries only and not for retail or public use.
Residency & Citizenship – Tracking Key Trends for Asia’s Wealthy
- How are clients changing their thinking about where they live and their mobility post-covid?
- How and where does investment migration align with estate and legacy planning? What are the holistic solutions for migration and citizenship? Who looks after your issues when you have moved?
- What are the key global mobility and investment migration trends have emerged in the past year or two since the pandemic struck?
- Where is the demand emanating from these days, and how does that compare with historical trends?
- Is Asia a source of outward activity, or inward activity, or both? Why?
- Within Asia Pacific, which countries are the source of the greatest and growing client demand, and why?
- Scanning the globe, where are the most interesting or compelling opportunities today, and why?
- How does the wealth management industry work with the investment migration industry, and what are the commercial or other advantages of doing so?
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Group Head of Business Development
Henley & Partners
Managing Director, Client Investments Head of Best Practices Program
Taurus Wealth Advisors
More videos from Nirbhay Handa, Henley & Partners