How is the independent wealth movement progressing in Singapore?
- What’s the role of the Association of Independent Wealth Managers (AIWM)?
- How are the specific requirements of clients changing? Why do they use an EAM / MFO? Any specific expectations for clients from China? Or India?
- The cost of everything is increasing – what are the consequences of this?
- How has the business continued to evolve elsewhere – like Switzerland?
- How are you dealing with the increase in competition?
- What are the business models that are relevant to this segment?
- MFO vs SFO - How does a client choose?
- Should there be higher hurdles to setting up an EAM/MFO?
- How can you find the right type of RMs to join the team? Why should they join and EAM?
- Do you need to be an entrepreneur to start an MFO? Do RMs from private banks really understand what it is like working at a MFO? Are they prepared to roll up their sleeves and do the hard work?
Head of Institutional Clients
Executive Director - Managing Partner
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director
One Heritage Capital Management
More videos from Rafael Weber, Swissquote