Assisting clients with their alternate citizenship and residence planning needs
Managing Partner, Head Southeast Asia
Henley & Partners
In a video interview, Dominic Volek of Henley & Partners explains how to assist clients with residency and citizenship.
Click on the individual questions below to jump to that section.
- 1. Who are Henley and Partners and what do you do in SE Asia and what type of clients do you have?
- 2. What needs do they have and why do they use your services?
- 3. What are some of the trends we are seeing today in residency & citizenship?
- 4. What are some of the basic questions advisers should ask their clients regarding residency as an opportunity?
- 5. How are clients introduced to you?
- 6. Do you pay an introduction fee for these partners?
- 7. What do clients need to consider when choosing a residency and citizenship adviser?