Sandstone is a Residential Real Estate Asset Manager and works with UHNWI, Family Offices and Funds. We build portfolios of quality residential properties for clients - allowing them to enjoy leveraged returns from a fully managed, high quality asset backed investment held in tax efficient structures. Our model has delivered outstanding returns of 28% per annum, over the past 23 years. We look after sourcing, renovation, furnishing and management as well as arranging bank lending at up to 75% ltv to build a tailored portfolio of scale on behalf of international clients. At Sandstone we, understand our clients and their needs and work in partnership to provide:
- Exceptional performance from high quality, low risk, asset backed real estate investments
- Amplified returns through bank finance at 75% ltv and tax efficient structuring
- Pro-active management of assets, gearing and cash to deliver client goals In doing so UHNWI, Family Offices and Funds get easy access to UK real-estate in university cities as a differentiated investment while providing affordable, safe and green homes for tenants and a legacy for future generations.
Our model covers:
- Full property sourcing, selection, renovating, furnishing, letting and management with a 23 year track record of success.
- Strategic, pro-active asset management, arranging initial funding and subsequent gearing to achieve our client’s investment goals – maximising yield and returns as a consequence (28% pa track record over 23 years). We have teams in 10 UK cities backed by RICS surveyors, property lawyers, specialist lenders and structuring advisors. We focus on large traditional properties in UK university cities and we’ve helped clients from over 40 countries invest over £650m and counting.
- • Asset Management
The latest articles from Sandstone Property Investment
Sandstone’s Compelling Proposition for Investment in the UK Residential Student Rental Market Peter Grant founded his property business, Grant Property, in 1997 to invest for his family pension. Since then, the company has bought some 3,000 residential UK properties, all for student accommodation, with a net valuation of around GBP1 Billion today, and has done so for investors in some 40 cou...