IMTF group grew out of Informatique-MTF SA in Givisiez, Switzerland and is the major shareholder in a number of affiliated companies worldwide. These include Informatique-MTF SA, IMTF digitrans AG and Canoo Engineering AG in Switzerland.
The Swiss group operates worldwide. Main locations are Givisiez FR and Basel in Switzerland. Internationally it is represented in Austria (Vienna) for Eastern Europe, Middle East (Dubai), India (Mumbai), and Southeast Asia (Singapore).
The comprehensive offering of IMTF group aims at the automation of key business processes, focusing on the financial services industry and public administration with emphasis on:
- Onboarding and Client Life Cycle Management, Transaction Monitoring with regards to compliance, Payment Capturing, Claims Management, and Invoice Processing
- Agile development of customized integrated business solutions with efficient and attractive front-ends for all types of devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone, etc.)
- Technology, architecture and process consulting for the successful implementation of the most complex software projects
- Secure Document Management (Archiving, Enterprise Search, Records Management, Collaboration, BPM, Workflow- and Case Management)
- Information Protection / Information Rights Management
- Compliance in regards to money laundering, trading of securities, tax regulations and customer due diligence
- Fraud prevention
Customers in over 50 countries use our solutions for growth opportunities, operational efficiency and risk control.