SunRise Universal Life helps Clients accumulate wealth through growth opportunities and shield against market fluctuations
Sun Life Hong Kong has announced the launch of SunRise Universal Life, an universal life plan designed to help Clients accumulate wealth through growth opportunities while protecting their wealth against the risk of market fluctuations.
Christine Yeung, General Manager, Life and Health of Sun Life Hong Kong Limited, said, “Sun Life Hong Kong has been devoted to providing excellent and competitive wealth management products to fully meet the needs from Clients on wealth management and legacy planning throughout their different life stages. Leveraging on our decades of experience in serving the high-net-worth Clients, we are committed to continuously enhancing and enriching our product portfolio to cater their ever-changing needs. The newly launched SunRise Universal Life is here to provide an alternate option for our Clients. Not only it offers attractive growth potential, but also helps Clients protect their wealth against market fluctuations, providing lasting support for their loved ones.”
Product Key Features:
Seize upside potential for long-term wealth accumulation
- Clients can capture the long-term wealth accumulation potential and smooth out the impact of market volatility through the Growth Account Crediting Interest Rates1, which can be up to 9.1% (based on current Cap Rate2 as of January 2023).
Double guarantees on crediting interest rate
- SunRise Universal Life offers wealth protection through a Cumulative Guaranteed Interest Rate of 2.75% p.a.3 for guaranteed accumulation of Clients’ wealth upon death, full surrender or policy maturity;
- A minimum guaranteed crediting interest rate (Growth Account Floor) of 0% p.a. for each year to shield against market fluctuations.
Protect Clients’ wealth and legacy
- SunRise Universal Life offers a Change of Insured Option4 shall they require for legacy planning over the policy term if needed;
- SunRise Universal Life also provides the Policy Split Option and six types of Death Benefit Settlement Options.