CREALOGIX releases November 2020 Digital Banking & Wealth Insights
CREALOGIX, the global leader in digital banking technology, has announced that it has released the November 2020 edition of its Insights report on digital banking and wealth.
The firm reports that CREALOGIX teams spend a lot of time discussing digital strategy with management in the world's leading financial institutions, giving them a unique insight into the topics which are hot, or soon to be hot, including software innovations, IT best practices, digital trends from parallel sectors or other industries, evolving competitive pressures, business and growth strategies, and above all, the rapidly changing expectations of end customers.
The November 2020 edition can be found HERE.
Each quarter, CREALOGIX gathers a selection of important themes, with an emphasis on digital banking and wealth customer engagement and share their research and insights.
The firm states that it creates these reports to understand how organisations and individuals are thinking about these topics, inviting practitioners to contact them to share their views.
In the November 2020 editions of CREALOGIX Insights, the firm looks at:
- Intergenerational wealth transfer: improving digital services to keep family AuM with the firm.
- Incorporating impact/ESG preferences into digital wealth services.
- Digitally-native challengers are picking up speed: are you moving fast enough?
- Digital mortgage applications: what if the user experience was more conversational...
- Are your app analytics helping you to see digital services through your clients’ eyes?
- Omnichannel capabilities in digital banking: more important than ever.
The firm also invites readers to book a private workshop on the back of the report, to take a detailed look at how to deliver innovative digital customer experience in an organisation.