Accountable for the formulation and implementation of portfolio strategies across the life insurance assets of both Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. and Sun Life Grepa Financial, Inc. as well as the Sun Life Prosperity Mutual Funds under Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMC) totaling about US$7.0bn in assets under management. He has over 23 years of solid and distinguished portfolio management experience gained from stints in various investment and financial service companies. Graduated from the Ateneo De Manila University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Management.
Experience and Outstanding Accomplishments
1. Equities Portfolio Manager /Vice President – BPI Asset Management 2011 - 2012
2. Equities Portfolio Manager /Vice President – ING Investment Management Inc. 2010 - 2011
3. General Manager – Philequity Management Inc. 2009 - 2010
4. Head for Fixed Income Desk/ Assistant Vice President – Citicorp Financial Services and Insurance Brokerage 2002 - 2009
5. Equities Trader – Abacus Securities Corporation 1996 - 2002
The latest articles from Michael Gerard D. Enriquez
Sun Life’s Philippines CIO on Optimism, Professionalism and the Long-Term Perspective Sun Life’s Manila-based Chief Investments Officer Michael Enriquez is a natural optimist, but in his crucial role, he always tempers his positive outlook with a considerable degree of prudence. In his personal life, he is a serial competitor in marathons and triathlons, taking a long-term perspectiv....
The latest videos from Michael Gerard D. Enriquez
The latest events from Michael Gerard D. Enriquez