If anyone knows what will happen next with the pandemic and to the world around us, or perhaps when ‘normal’ life might resume, then please raise your hand! Private bank heads and the founders and leaders of boutique independent wealth management firms in Asia have, like many around the world, been on a roller-coaster ride right from the onset of the global Covid-19 pandemic. Although 2020 turned out to be a remarkably impressive and generally very profitable year for the banks and other wealth management businesses, the pandemic-induced hiatus has given wealth management leaders both the time and the need to pause and to reflect on their strategic vision and plans for the years ahead, in terms of their organisational structures, their reach, their markets, their staffing, their expertise and training, and of course, their technologies, as the need for digitisation became turbo-charged by the necessities of remote working and remote relationship management and client acquisition.
On June 17, Hubbis will assemble an outstanding panel of private bank and wealth management leaders working in Asia to offer their insights on the evolution of the industry and of their businesses since the pandemic, and most importantly, to focus on the foreseeable future and to explain how they are positioning for success. We will again aim to structure this discussion into three elements – The Big Picture Today - Where are We Now?; Building the USP & Expanding Revenues; and Technology & Digitisation.
A community of leading organisations within Asian Wealth Management
Senior figures in Asian Wealth Management are speaking at this event
Wealth Management Leaders – grasping the opportunity in the year ahead
- What are the key developments in Asian Wealth Management?
- Priorities for the year ahead
- Enhancements to your value proposition, products and service offering
- New initiatives and strategy updates • How do you intend to grow your platform over the next 12-months?
- Post Covid-19, what will you do differently?
- Going beyond advice to deepen relationships
- New normal requirements for next-gen clients
- Underserved segments offering growth opportunity
- Driving digital transformation
- Tech-driven hyper-personalisation
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, North Asia
EFG BankNick Xiao
Chief Executive Officer
Hywin InternationalVincent Magnenat
Chief Executive Officer, Asia