On Thursday June 2nd, Hubbis will host a virtual discussion on the application of the latest digital solutions to the world of Asian wealth management as technology revolutionises the offerings and efficiencies of private wealth managers and the broader wealth management community across the region. The key topic pf the day is how to transform and scale the investment offering, as the wealth management community looks ahead to the continued growth of private wealth in the region, and as incumbents face up to the threats of big brand institutions that are at the forefront of digital transformation and new entrants who are agile and targeting many wealth management market niches in the region.
Wealth managers and private banks are also increasingly striving to ‘democratise’ their service and product offerings to a wider audience of affluent clients to compete and grow in the new hyper-digital world, and tech-driven hyper-personalisation is at the core of fulfilling this concept. In Asia’s dynamic wealth management markets, this drive to hyper-personalisation has a relatively young, tech-savvy and rapidly expanding mass affluent market that are increasingly drawn to the world of investments, but who wants a seamless, interactive, and tailored offering that is highly relevant to their lifestyles, their needs and their aspirations for the decades ahead, and importantly, deliverable online or mobile.
Delivery of a relevant, personalised and realistic investment product suite and investment advisory offering is essential. The panel of experts will analyse where technology solutions can help the banks and other players improve their investment offerings, not only in terms of the product suite and platform, but also the delivery of RM-led communication, advisory and DPM. They will help identify what the next suite of solutions might be. They will then debate whether technology investment is being properly targeted and executed, and they will discuss how the wealth management organisations competing in the Asia region can best adopt, and also assimilate these new technologies to enhance their investment propositions.
The reality is that much time and money can be wasted by not taking the right approach. The panel will therefore look at the great advantages and opportunities for those who get this right and the risks for those who fail to take the right steps or who misdirect their technology investments.
A community of leading organisations within Asian Wealth Management
Senior figures in Asian Wealth Management are speaking at this event
UOB Private Bank
Using Digital Tools to Transform and Scale your Investment Offering
- What are the key trends in the curation and delivery of the investment proposition amongst private banks and other key players in Asia?
- How can the new wealth model align both the human and digital in a seamless collaboration for the delivery of optimised investment products, ideas and advice for private wealth clients?
- What is coming next in the world of digital technologies and services that will further enhance the wealth management offering in the region?
- How do you achieve investment and advisory personalisation and hyper-personalisation at scale?
- How can digital solutions help to elevate the skills, capabilities and productivity of the RMs and advisors who are promoting the investment ideas and advice?
- What about the vital role of data management and analytics and the application of AI and Machine Learning in the investment curation process?
- What role does CLM/CRM play in helping to deliver personalisation, relevance, suitability and client loyalty?
- Buy or build, what is the best approach to continued digital transformation?
- What's coming next and are we prepared?
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
Executive Director, Customer Science & Segment, Wealth Management
DBS BankMark Wightman
Asia-Pacific Wealth & Asset Management Consulting Leader
Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer
UOB Private Bank
UOB Private Bank