We look forward to welcoming you to this one-day forum.
It will explore the future challenges and opportunities facing private banks and wealth managers today. We will discuss the vision for the future. And how the industry will evolve in the age of digital advancements and changing client expectations.
It’s a great opportunity for you to share best practices, network and meet peers, learn new thinking and explore the latest trends from our inspiring and insightful speakers.
The event is specifically for senior management, product / fund gatekeepers and relationship managers - working at local and international Private Banks, Retail Banks, IFAs, Insurance Companies, Single and Multi-Family Offices, and other Independent Wealth Management Firms.
Key elements of the event –
- A unique get-together enabling delegates to meet with 250+ leading wealth management practitioners
- An unprecedented opportunity to hear from more than 30 local and international speakers who are experts in this space
- 7 focused 10-minute presentations
- 4 Panel discussions
- 4 workshops
- Get CPT
You have a choice of which sections you attend –
When you register -
You can attend the whole day
Or you can attend any of these segments;
- Attend the morning session from 8.55am – 1.00pm
- Attend the afternoon session with proactive workshops 1.50pm – 3.10pm
- Attend the final segment 3.30pm – 5.00pm