To imagine that the art of wealth management is all about delivering the best products and solutions to private clients is like assuming that the most technically gifted footballers will score the most goals and win the most silverware. It is simply not true. There are other vital skills and capabilities that make a client-facing relationship manager into a trusted advisor for their clients. Most importantly, successful wealth management players that want to be seen as trusted advisors for their private clients must strive to deliver both relevance and impact.
The Hubbis Digital Dialogue of May 12th will mine down into how today’s essential and increasingly user-friendly digital tools and solutions can combine ideally with the ‘softer’ elements of wealth management to deliver genuinely positive, relevant impact to private clients. In doing so, the private banks and EAMs will be well on the path to differentiating themselves and further building their brands and their platforms for the years ahead.
The panel of wealth management and digital solutions experts will first consider the HNW and UHNW private client market in Asia and also look across to the huge mass affluent sector to help understand key trends in client expectations. They will discuss what digital solutions can help the providers make the most impact, and how the hybrid wealth management approach can be honed to deliver relevance, personalisation and product the greatest impression on actual as well as potential clients. They will debate what personalisation is, and how best to deliver relevance to their clients. And they will discuss how they are monitoring these approaches to see when and how the clients are reacting, in other words whether their engagement has been genuinely impactful.
Join us on May 12 for what will no doubt be a fascinating and thought-provoking discussion.
A community of leading organisations within Asian Wealth Management
Senior figures in Asian Wealth Management are speaking at this event
How to Engage Your Private Clients to Achieve the Maximum Impact
- How can you deal effectively with client engagement?
- How do you engage prospects and new clients?
- How do you embed personalisation in the process?
- How do you get the channel mix right for different segments?
- If you engage clients digitally – and how do you coordinate with the RM?
- How do the best banks and EAMs achieve the most impact, ie is it purely digital, or is the best approach the combination of technology and RM/advisor delivery and support?
- What digital solutions/tools are the banks and other wealth management competitors using to enhance their digital client engagement?
- Are you collaborative internally and with external partners and therefore capable of delivering your clients the best range of digital tools as well as expertise and advice?
- How do you balance EQ and IQ in your relationships with your clients, to ensure that they are delivered the right combination of information and detail?
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
APAC Wealth Management Lead
Managing Director Asia Pacific
Team Head, Regional Segment
DBS BankRajashik Chatterjee
Director - Consulting, Financial Services, and the Wealth Management Lead for Singapore
Regional Director, Asia