Passive is the new Active
- Mar 9, 2018
You can also click on the individual questions below to jump to that section.
- Where are we today in the active versus passive debate?
- Why is the percentage of funds invested in ETFs and passives so high today?
- You mentioned that there are now actively managed ETFs, could you give me some examples?
- Why would you buy one of those and not simply buy an actively managed fund?
- Who is most likely to buy an actively managed ETF and for what reason?
- Do active portfolio managers use passive products?