Chief Executive Officer
- How do the different players – wealth management, insurance and banks compete or complement each other?
- Asset management companies – what can we do to accelerate the business?
- How important is digital today? • Offshore / onshore. Where is the long-term opportunity?
- Who is making a commitment to building an onshore business and why?
- Will we see an increased presence from offshore private banks in the Philippines?
- How will it effect and influence domestic Private banks?
- Is there a hybrid model where international banks can work with onshore banks?
- What changes are we seeing in client expectations and behaviour?
- Where will the continued growth come from and what are your priorities?
- How is regional wealth management developing?
- Global trends and developments in investor migration
- What’s driving investor migration for Asian HNWIs?
- Key considerations for HNWIs in relation to residence and citizenship planning
Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
- How are you making your business more efficient and streamlined?
- Is building digital distribution important? Will all the bank branches disappear?
- Build it yourself or PLUG & PLAY?
- What digital trends are we seeing elsewhere?
- Which technology solution provider do I choose?
- What are the consequences of not doing enough or anything?
- What is the client experience supposed to look like?
Business Development Director, Asia
- Overview - Asia in General; GDP and Growth
- pdates on Singapore and Hong Kong as Wealth Management Centres
- rief Updates on CRS and AEOI -
- Tax Compliant Estate Planning Tools
Chief High Net Worth Officer, Sun Life Hong Kong
Sun Life Financial
- Using Insurance as an Asset to reduce risk to your portfolio
- Take advantage of the Wealth Structuring benefits of HNW Insurance
- Learn about how High and Low Life cover Universal Life solutions to give you guaranteed returns and liquidity
J. Rotbart & Co.
- What do I buy?
- How do I buy it?
- Where do I store it?
- What are the risks to avoid?
- How can I make money out of this opportunity?
- Is there a move towards ‘advice’ in the Philippines? What does this mean?
- Delivering advice – who needs it and who will pay for it?
- What's the potential impact of CRS / Automatic Exchange of Information on you and your clients? When will the amnesty programme be implemented?
- How can local private banks can become more competitive in the global private banking universe e.g. laws / regulations, booking vehicles, platforms, access etc?
- How are you preparing for the next generations?
- Estate and Succession Planning – how can you make the most of this opportunity?
- Slow growth in fund distribution to retail – time to rebuild the engine and add a turbocharger?
- Three regulators for funds – time for more consistency and simplification?
- We love to talk about client education – but is there any evidence this is happening with focus and conviction? How will we improve the financial literacy of the Filipino investing public?
- Is the regulatory regime under which wealth or asset managers in the Philippines operates in need of an urgent upgrade?
- Will the unit-linked business continue to grow fastest?
- Is there a move towards advice? Discretionary?
- How are you thinking about fund selection and portfolio construction?
- Open architecture – myth or reality?
- What are the product strategies of the future?
- Fintech and distribution – will it evolve in a meaningful way?
- Product platforms – are you ready?
- What products do you have that you feel would be most valuable to clients in Philippines?
- What are your best and worst predications for this year?
- What are HNW clients elsewhere in Asia buying today?
- Multi asset, income generation and liquid alternatives – what will be the main themes for 2018? What strategies will enable investors get higher returns today?
- Where do you now turn to drive long-term returns for a portfolio?
- What alternative investments are there for HNW clients and why are they relevant?
- What’s the increasing role of Physical Gold?
- How will you help clients shift mindset, investing style and portfolio holdings as the market transitions to a more volatile end-of-cycle phase?
- Active vs Passive
- Opportunities in structured products?
- How do you access China?