We are delighted to host our 4th annual Middle East Wealth Management Forum
GCC continues to present an enticing opportunity in wealth management for domestic and foreign players alike.
The agenda is designed to include presentations, workshops, case studies and panel discussions – to look at where the market is at today, the opportunities and challenges it faces, and where it needs to go to move it to the next level.
Its exclusively designed for CEOs, senior management, product gatekeepers and relationship managers – from the leading local Private Banks, Securities Firms. Asset Management Companies, Retail Banks, IFAs, Family Offices, Insurance Companies and Wealth Management Firms.
Key to the content at this event is also providing insights from experts in overseas markets – sharing best practices, the components of successful businesses, and lessons learned from developing wealth management offerings elsewhere.
The wealth management industry is certainly evolving. The regulators are helping improve practices and standards of professionalism. And institutions in the Middle East are assessing and reacting to the ever greater regulatory and compliance requirements from across the globe
The agenda will focus on the following;
- Strategies for world-class practice management
- How can you future-proof your business model?
- Investment process and philosophy – getting it right
- What’s innovative today?
- Digital and Technology developments
- How client expectation and demands are changing and what they want from their wealth manager
- Dealing with wealthy families in the new transparent world.
- Succession and legacy planning
We are delighted to host this must-attend fixture in the Middle East wealth management calendar.